CRs Here is an exchange that stays very low key and off the radar. They are a national member-owned consumer reporting agency comprised of cable, electricity/power, phone, gas, water, and pay TV providers. These members, through its database, exchange information on new-connect requests, defaults, account payment history and fraudulent account activity. Not all service companies are members. Received my report which was fourteen pages long and showed only one provider reporting my cell. The report showed a start reporting date to the cell provider (which was correct) going back to 2015 and said only zeros after the dates and 'Paid Satisfactory'. Truth, it was useless until it got to the last two years where it showed my cell payment every month and a status which was a "0" Current Account. Should you desire to obtain a copy of your "Exchange Risk Score" they explained how. They love paper and are not online oriented. How do I speak to someone at Nctue? To request a copy of your NCTUE Disclosure Report, please call us at 1-866-349-5185. Note, you can "freeze" your report. The website is: https://nctue.com/consumers/
Info NCTUE National Consumer Telecommunications and Utility Exchange

1 of 2
7 months ago
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:25 am
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 17 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 17 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 17 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 17 minutes
CRs Here is an exchange that stays very low key and off the radar. They are a national member-owned consumer reporting agency comprised of cable, electricity/power, phone, gas, water, and pay TV providers. These members, through its database, exchange information on new-connect requests, defaults, account payment history and fraudulent account activity. Not all service companies are members. Received my report which was fourteen pages long and showed only one provider reporting my cell. The report showed a start reporting date to the cell provider (which was correct) going back to 2015 and said only zeros after the dates and 'Paid Satisfactory'. Truth, it was useless until it got to the last two years where it showed my cell payment every month and a status which was a "0" Current Account. Should you desire to obtain a copy of your "Exchange Risk Score" they explained how. They love paper and are not online oriented. How do I speak to someone at Nctue? To request a copy of your NCTUE Disclosure Report, please call us at 1-866-349-5185. Note, you can "freeze" your report. The website is: https://nctue.com/consumers/
Dinosaur
  • Score data EQ8:808 TU8:803 EX8:799
Re: NCTUE National Consumer Telecommunications and Utility Exchange

2 of 2
7 months ago
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:16 pm
Saeren
Rebel Administrator
Recent HP or new account.
Level0 Last INQFriday, August 23, 2024 Gardening For15 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes Next Level in15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onSaturday, August 23, 2025 INQ 1yr in11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes INQ 2yr onSunday, August 23, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes Goal6 months Goal DateSunday, February 23, 2025 Goal In5 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes
Yeah my first time hearing about them was when I signed up for Boost Infinite last year. Got a letter in the mail like two weeks after I started service saying they couldn't approve my application because of my NCTUE report (typical Dish mailing letters to existing customers lol). My report is empty other than a DirecTV account I never had (but was satisfactory when it was open so no point in disputing it).
Saeren
  • Score data TU8 799/EX8 786/EQ8 805
    EQ5 770/EX2 757
    8/18/2023
Processing