CRs In the event you have an interest in privacy do not use a financial that eat, sleep and breathes releasing all your transactions! Today I received my twenty-one-page Early Warning Report with actually everything about me on the first two pages and I mean everything. Not to be overlooked is an accounting of the inquiries which did include insurance companies (why?). NOT all financials report (thank heavens) but, three big reporters come to mind. They are: US Bank, Discover Bank and USAA Bank. Found that every check, every digital transaction along with deposits were run through Early Warning by US Bank. Discover focused on account opening and closings. USAA also reported every check and digital transaction with deposits along with account open and closings. Early Warning says they are not a credit bureau and are outside the regular reporting standards and compliance requirements?! Considering the information that I found going back to the year 2021, this should be required to act like a credit bureau (my opinion only). In the event I was a hacker, Early Warning has more personal direct information than the three credit bureaus. If someone stole your Early Warning Report, everything needed to establish a stealing of your identity is present!!! Someone might ask what can I do? Great question and you cannot stop financials from using the service. So, your only choice is to make sure you use a financial that does NOT use Early Warning. It would be helpful to know who the non-Early Warning financial users are, but I do not know how to secure such information? :very-mad: Dino Link is: https://www.earlywarning.com/
Info Early Warning

1 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:33 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 39 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes
Post was altered.
Last edited by Dinosaur on Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRs In the event you have an interest in privacy do not use a financial that eat, sleep and breathes releasing all your transactions! Today I received my twenty-one-page Early Warning Report with actually everything about me on the first two pages and I mean everything. Not to be overlooked is an accounting of the inquiries which did include insurance companies (why?). NOT all financials report (thank heavens) but, three big reporters come to mind. They are: US Bank, Discover Bank and USAA Bank. Found that every check, every digital transaction along with deposits were run through Early Warning by US Bank. Discover focused on account opening and closings. USAA also reported every check and digital transaction with deposits along with account open and closings. Early Warning says they are not a credit bureau and are outside the regular reporting standards and compliance requirements?! Considering the information that I found going back to the year 2021, this should be required to act like a credit bureau (my opinion only). In the event I was a hacker, Early Warning has more personal direct information than the three credit bureaus. If someone stole your Early Warning Report, everything needed to establish a stealing of your identity is present!!! Someone might ask what can I do? Great question and you cannot stop financials from using the service. So, your only choice is to make sure you use a financial that does NOT use Early Warning. It would be helpful to know who the non-Early Warning financial users are, but I do not know how to secure such information? :very-mad: Dino Link is: https://www.earlywarning.com/
Dinosaur
  • Score data EQ8:808 TU8:803 EX8:799
Re: Early Warning

2 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:52 pm
A default user avatar.
Beefy
Seasoned Rebel
Level3 Last INQTuesday, May 28, 2024 Gardening For3 months, 10 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes Next Level in20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes on September 28th INQ 1yr onWednesday, May 28, 2025 INQ 1yr in8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes INQ 2yr onThursday, May 28, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes Goal12 months Goal DateWednesday, May 28, 2025 Goal In8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:33 pm CRs In the event you have an interest in privacy do not use a financial that eat, sleep and breathes releasing all your transactions! Today I received my twenty-one-page Early Warning Report with actually everything about me on the first two pages and I mean everything. Not to be overlooked is an accounting of the inquiries which did include insurance companies (why?). NOT all financials report (thank heavens) but, three big reporters come to mind. They are: US Bank, Discover Bank and USAA Bank. Found that every check, every digital transaction along with deposits were run through Early Warning by US Bank. Discover focused on account opening and closings. USAA also reported every check and digital transaction with deposits along with account open and closings. Early Warning says they are not a credit bureau and are outside the regular reporting standards and compliance requirements?! Considering the information that I found going back to the year 2021, this should be required to act like a credit bureau (my opinion only). In the event I was a hacker, Early Warning has more personal direct information than the three credit bureaus. If someone stole your Early Warning Report, everything needed to establish a stealing of your identity is present!!! Someone might ask what can I do? Great question and you cannot stop financials from using the service. So, your only choice is to make sure you use a financial that does NOT use Early Warning. It would be helpful to know who the non-Early Warning financial users are, but I do not know how to secure such information? :very-mad: Dino
You have a link?
Beefy
A default user avatar.
  • Score data EQ8-791; TU8-780 EX8-766
    EQ9-816; TU9-776; EX9-776
    EQ5-729; TI4- 740; EX2-723

3 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:57 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 39 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 39 minutes
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:52 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:33 pm CRs In the event you have an interest in privacy do not use a financial that eat, sleep and breathes releasing all your transactions! Today I received my twenty-one-page Early Warning Report with actually everything about me on the first two pages and I mean everything. Not to be overlooked is an accounting of the inquiries which did include insurance companies (why?). NOT all financials report (thank heavens) but, three big reporters come to mind. They are: US Bank, Discover Bank and USAA Bank. Found that every check, every digital transaction along with deposits were run through Early Warning by US Bank. Discover focused on account opening and closings. USAA also reported every check and digital transaction with deposits along with account open and closings. Early Warning says they are not a credit bureau and are outside the regular reporting standards and compliance requirements?! Considering the information that I found going back to the year 2021, this should be required to act like a credit bureau (my opinion only). In the event I was a hacker, Early Warning has more personal direct information than the three credit bureaus. If someone stole your Early Warning Report, everything needed to establish a stealing of your identity is present!!! Someone might ask what can I do? Great question and you cannot stop financials from using the service. So, your only choice is to make sure you use a financial that does NOT use Early Warning. It would be helpful to know who the non-Early Warning financial users are, but I do not know how to secure such information? :very-mad: Dino
You have a link?
Link: https://www.earlywarning.com/ ... box in the upper right-hand corner that says "Your Consumer Report"
Dinosaur

4 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:33 pm
A default user avatar.
Beefy
Seasoned Rebel
Level3 Last INQTuesday, May 28, 2024 Gardening For3 months, 10 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes Next Level in20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes on September 28th INQ 1yr onWednesday, May 28, 2025 INQ 1yr in8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes INQ 2yr onThursday, May 28, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes Goal12 months Goal DateWednesday, May 28, 2025 Goal In8 months, 20 days, 3 hours, and 39 minutes
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:57 pm
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:52 pm
You have a link?
Link: https://www.earlywarning.com/ ... box in the upper right-hand corner that says "Your Consumer Report"
Man that was a lot of clicks on mobile to get to where you can request your information… https://consumerservices.earlywarning.com/ Here is the direct link to create an account and request your report.
Beefy
A default user avatar.

5 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:44 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Post was altered.
Last edited by Dinosaur on Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:33 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:57 pm
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:52 pm You have a link?
Man that was a lot of clicks on mobile to get to where you can request your information… https://consumerservices.earlywarning.com/ Here is the direct link to create an account and request your report.
Interesting as I was online using a desk top computer. Truth, mobile apps are hard for a partially blind person like me. Too much work.
Dinosaur
Red faced Re: Annual Credit Reports

6 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:52 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Beefy

Advice.

Most of the time I get bounced out of online and have to send everything USPS snail mail.

What is the secret. The worst for me is EQ ...

It has been many years since I used the Annual Reports and I think the Big 3 owe me one.

Dino
Dinosaur
Re: Annual Credit Reports

7 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:55 pm
A default user avatar.
Beefy
Seasoned Rebel
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:52 pm Beefy Advice. Most of the time I get bounced out of online and have to send everything USPS snail mail. What is the secret. The worst for me is EQ ... It has been many years since I used the Annual Reports and I think the Big 3 owe me one. Dino
I umm use that phone thingy you talked about not being able to read… I am literal sitting in front of my powered on computer using my phone.
Beefy
A default user avatar.

8 of 9
7 months ago
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:14 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:55 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:52 pm Beefy Advice. Most of the time I get bounced out of online and have to send everything USPS snail mail. What is the secret. The worst for me is EQ ... It has been many years since I used the Annual Reports and I think the Big 3 owe me one. Dino
I umm use that phone thingy you talked about not being able to read… I am literal sitting in front of my powered on computer using my phone. Do you use your phone as your internet or ___ ? Might be some learning here?
Dinosaur

9 of 9
7 months ago
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:01 am
A default user avatar.
Beefy
Seasoned Rebel
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:14 pm
Beefy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:55 pm
I umm use that phone thingy you talked about not being able to read… I am literal sitting in front of my powered on computer using my phone. Do you use your phone as your internet or ___ ? Might be some learning here?
No I have home internet, it is just habit? Generational? Preference?
Beefy
A default user avatar.
Processing