Chase, Citi, Cap One, Wells, BoA, USB, etc., etc.
Re: So where did all the Credit Card subforums go?

18 of 24
3 months ago
Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:11 pm
Cassie
DeveloperLoves long talks on the beach
Cassie has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level54 Last INQFriday, February 14, 2020 Gardening For4 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes Next Level in6 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes on September 14th INQ 1yr onSunday, February 14, 2021 INQ 1yr reached3 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes ago INQ 2yr onMonday, February 14, 2022 INQ 2yr reached2 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes ago
ptatohed wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:22 am Thank you!!! :)
Wait, I can't tell which proposal you're happy about? lol In my reply to you, I mentioned restoring all the individual bank subforums. Then people replied and said we should get rid of all the subforums, leaving one main credit card forum for every post about any lender. I was about to go with the latter - no subforums - and move all the posts into this single forum.
Cassie
  • Score data EQ8:790 TU8:790 EX8:795

19 of 24
3 months ago
Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:33 am
ptatohed
Seasoned Rebel
Cassie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:11 pm
ptatohed wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:22 am Thank you!!! :)
Wait, I can't tell which proposal you're happy about? lol In my reply to you, I mentioned restoring all the individual bank subforums. Then people replied and said we should get rid of all the subforums, leaving one main credit card forum for every post about any lender. I was about to go with the latter - no subforums - and move all the posts into this single forum.
Lol! Sorry about that Cass. I was just thankful to you that you were considering some sort of change. But that you'd ultimately go with what Saeren, Beefy, BBS, and TPH voted. My thought is if there are going to be subforums (Chase, Disco, citi, AmEx, etc., etc.), it should be compete (or not at all). But a complete list is probably too much and not even necessary. So, yes, I agree, a single general Credit Card subforum would be great. :) To be completely honest, I've never cared for LOCs and HELOCs being clumped in with Credit Cards. I'd love to see Credit Cards by itself. There is already a redundant 'Loans' forum under the Credit Card forum. I think that should be enough for PLOCs, HELOCs, mortgages, etc. Thank you!
ptatohed

20 of 24
3 months ago
Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:21 am
Cassie
Level54 Last INQFriday, February 14, 2020 Gardening For4 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes Next Level in6 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes on September 14th INQ 1yr onSunday, February 14, 2021 INQ 1yr reached3 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes ago INQ 2yr onMonday, February 14, 2022 INQ 2yr reached2 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes ago
ptatohed wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:33 am So, yes, I agree, a single general Credit Card subforum would be great. :) To be completely honest, I've never cared for LOCs and HELOCs being clumped in with Credit Cards. I'd love to see Credit Cards by itself. There is already a redundant 'Loans' forum under the Credit Card forum. I think that should be enough for PLOCs, HELOCs, mortgages, etc. Thank you!
Ok, done. Birdman decided to put LOCs and HELOCs together with credit cards because at the time, we were going over all the various CRA reason code lists and they referred to all of them as general 'revolving lines of credit'. Maybe those 2 could be subforums.
Cassie

21 of 24
3 months ago
Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:47 am
ptatohed
Seasoned Rebel
Cassie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:21 am
ptatohed wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:33 am So, yes, I agree, a single general Credit Card subforum would be great. :) To be completely honest, I've never cared for LOCs and HELOCs being clumped in with Credit Cards. I'd love to see Credit Cards by itself. There is already a redundant 'Loans' forum under the Credit Card forum. I think that should be enough for PLOCs, HELOCs, mortgages, etc. Thank you!
Ok, done. Birdman decided to put LOCs and HELOCs together with credit cards because at the time, we were going over all the various CRA reason code lists and they referred to all of them as general 'revolving lines of credit'. Maybe those 2 could be subforums.
Very rad, thanks Cassie. Yeah, I'd still strongly urge you to keep Credit Cards by itself and move Lines of Credit to either the existing Loans Sub-forum or, if we must, as a sub-sub forum under Credit Cards (but I think they are better suited under Loans). Just my 2c! Thanks again! :) It's after 12am, go to bed! lol P.S. LOC (Line of Credit) is probably more appropriately PLOC (Personal Line of Credit).
ptatohed

22 of 24
3 months ago
Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:06 pm
Saeren
Rebel Administrator
Recent HP or new account.
Level0 Last INQFriday, August 23, 2024 Gardening For15 days, 20 hours, and 43 minutes Next Level in15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onSaturday, August 23, 2025 INQ 1yr in11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes INQ 2yr onSunday, August 23, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes Goal6 months Goal DateSunday, February 23, 2025 Goal In5 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes
Cassie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:21 am
I definitely agree that Credit Cards should be its own forum.
Saeren
  • Score data TU8 799/EX8 786/EQ8 805
    EQ5 770/EX2 757
    8/18/2023

23 of 24
3 months ago
Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:23 pm
Cassie
ptatohed wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:47 am Very rad, thanks Cassie. Yeah, I'd still strongly urge you to keep Credit Cards by itself and move Lines of Credit to either the existing Loans Sub-forum or, if we must, as a sub-sub forum under Credit Cards (but I think they are better suited under Loans). Just my 2c! Thanks again! :) ... P.S. LOC (Line of Credit) is probably more appropriately PLOC (Personal Line of Credit).
Saeren wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:06 pm I definitely agree that Credit Cards should be its own forum.
Done, done, and done, with some sugar added to this particular forum: topics can be filtered by lender with a single tap instead of having to type in some keywords.
Cassie

24 of 24
3 months ago
Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:30 am
ptatohed
Seasoned Rebel
Cassie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:23 pm
ptatohed wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:47 am Very rad, thanks Cassie. Yeah, I'd still strongly urge you to keep Credit Cards by itself and move Lines of Credit to either the existing Loans Sub-forum or, if we must, as a sub-sub forum under Credit Cards (but I think they are better suited under Loans). Just my 2c! Thanks again! :) ... P.S. LOC (Line of Credit) is probably more appropriately PLOC (Personal Line of Credit).
Saeren wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:06 pm I definitely agree that Credit Cards should be its own forum.
Done, done, and done, with some sugar added to this particular forum: topics can be filtered by lender with a single tap instead of having to type in some keywords.
You rock!!
ptatohed
Processing