Hi everyone, I am doing market research and would like to ask if someone is willing to help me debunk or confirm my understanding. My assumptions are: 1. People with CC would like to get pre-approved for personal loans (for reasons that could be just in case...) 2. Most people usually pay their CC manually but have smart payment deductions turned ON as a safety net. Can you help me debunk or confirm this understanding? It would help if we could discuss or provide reasons for the following.
Help me debunk or confirm my understanding about CC.

1 of 3
3 months ago
Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:30 am
Nishan
Visitor
Hi everyone, I am doing market research and would like to ask if someone is willing to help me debunk or confirm my understanding.

My assumptions are:

1. People with CC would like to get pre-approved for personal loans (for reasons that could be just in case...)

2. Most people usually pay their CC manually but have smart payment deductions turned ON as a safety net.

Can you help me debunk or confirm this understanding? It would help if we could discuss or provide reasons for the following.
Nishan
Re: Help me debunk or confirm my understanding about CC.

2 of 3
3 months ago
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:36 pm
Slabenstein
OutlierDinosaurs are patriots
Slabenstein has passed the 24 month threshold and is completely inquiry free!
Slabenstein has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level24 Last INQThursday, September 1, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 6 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes Next Level in23 days, 3 hours, and 54 minutes on October 1st INQ 1yr onFriday, September 1, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 6 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSunday, September 1, 2024 INQ 2yr reached6 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateSunday, September 1, 2024 Goal Achieved6 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago
Nishan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:30 am Hi everyone, I am doing market research and would like to ask if someone is willing to help me debunk or confirm my understanding. My assumptions are: 1. People with CC would like to get pre-approved for personal loans (for reasons that could be just in case...) 2. Most people usually pay their CC manually but have smart payment deductions turned ON as a safety net. Can you help me debunk or confirm this understanding? It would help if we could discuss or provide reasons for the following.
You'd have to do actual polling or other research to be able to confirm or debunk either of those statements, though, for #1, I'm not sure what you mean. Presumably, anyone who applies for a personal loan would like to be approved, both among applicants who have a credit card and among those who do not.
Slabenstein
  • Score data EX8 817, TU8 834, EQ8 834
Re: Help me debunk or confirm my understanding about CC.

3 of 3
3 months ago
Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:23 am
BrutalBodyShots
Senior AdministratorGoodwill Saturation Technique Author
BrutalBodyShots has been gardening for over 2 years.
BrutalBodyShots has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level27 Last INQMonday, May 23, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 3 months, 15 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes Next Level in15 days, 3 hours, and 54 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onTuesday, May 23, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 3 months, 15 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, May 23, 2024 INQ 2yr reached3 months, 15 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, May 23, 2024 Goal Achieved3 months, 15 days, 20 hours, and 6 minutes ago
Hey there @Nishan , perhaps you can better explain what you're getting after with #1?
BrutalBodyShots
Processing