So pre spree my TU4 reason codes with a score of 820 were always the same... length of time accounts have been established and length of time revolving accounts have been established. Now that the dust has settled post spree, I'm sitting at a score of 810. I'm not quite at AZEO yet, so I may squeeze another couple of points once AWB drop by a couple of more accounts. Interesting are my 2 negative reason codes now, pictured below. Time since most recent account opening is too short makes perfect sense. Strange though is my second code, which I didn't know was a "thing" for mortgage scores. Lack of recent installment loan information? Odd since I have an open mortgage (that's where I get this TU4 score). This means that TU4 looks for installment loan information outside of a mortgage as mentioned in the description of that reason statement. What I find curious about this code is that it may be scorecard specific, where on my no new account scorecard it wasn't a thing. I say that because my previous (pre spree) negative reason codes pertaining to length of accounts no doubt are still the same post spree. Naturally if anything those factors are younger with the addition of multiple new accounts, so you'd think if they were on my list previously they would still be there now. TU4.jpg
Re: TU4 reason code changes pre/post spree

17 of 20
3 years ago
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:18 pm
Birdman
Primer AuthorCo-Founder
Birdman has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level30 Last INQWednesday, March 2, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes Next Level in15 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes on October 2nd INQ 1yr onThursday, March 2, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSaturday, March 2, 2024 INQ 2yr reached6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago
BrutalBodyShots wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Birdman wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:33 pm @BrutalBodyShots that’s a big statement to make without enough data to consult. I would opine that it matters on all clean Scorecards on TU4, but Without more data and analysis, I can’t speak for dirty ones. Yes the weighting will definitely vary. There is no free trial for TU for any where is there? Wait a minute do your MF thing.
I sort of misspoke I think. It's not that non-mortgage installment loan information matters more on a new revolver scorecard relative to a no new revolver scorecard necessarily, it simply matters more than my aging factors. Since my aging factors are pretty strong and certainly above average, I would then say that non-mortgage installment loan information may matter more than aging factors in the majority of cases on a new accounts scorecard for TU4. I gladly take a look at my scores via MF, but I think we concluded that negative statements are dropped at 800+. Since my TU4 is above that already I don't think I'd get any codes provided. I will definitely check though in another week or two once my file is back at AZEO as I was planning a 28 score pull at that time.
@BrutalBodyShots No I don’t think you misspoke. And I think you’re right now as well. Non-mortgage installment loan information matters more on a new revolver card relative to a no-new Revolver Scorecard. And we know that because with your aging factors been nearly the same and very strong it appears on a new revolver card where it does not appear on a No new Revolver card. But you’re absolutely right that it matters more than your aging factors which are strong, I cannot make that conclusion for the majority of cases because the majority of cases don’t have aging factors as strong as yours. All I can conclude is that it’s more important on a new revolver card. Now the only possible exception is if you cross the threshold for aging making it less important, but we’ll find out when you go back to a no new revolver card, hopefully. Plus we will need a second case to confirm it, but I would say it’s a highly probable theory waiting to be confirmed. You were asking me a question and I was simply saying that it’s too big of a statement for me to conclude without more data. I can’t conclude it for dirty Scorecards because we don’t have enough data. But I’m fairly confident it does apply to all clean cards on that version.
Birdman
  • Score data EQ8-827; TU8-817; EX8-816
    EQ5-751; TI4- 800; EX2-814

18 of 20
3 years ago
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:40 pm
BrutalBodyShots
Senior AdministratorGoodwill Saturation Technique Author
BrutalBodyShots has been gardening for over 2 years.
BrutalBodyShots has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level27 Last INQMonday, May 23, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes Next Level in6 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onTuesday, May 23, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, May 23, 2024 INQ 2yr reached3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, May 23, 2024 Goal Achieved3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago
I look forward to going back to a no new revolver scorecard to see if the codes get reshuffled. I imagine they will.
BrutalBodyShots

19 of 20
3 years ago
Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:24 pm
Birdman
Primer AuthorCo-Founder
Birdman has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level30 Last INQWednesday, March 2, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes Next Level in15 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes on October 2nd INQ 1yr onThursday, March 2, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSaturday, March 2, 2024 INQ 2yr reached6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago
BrutalBodyShots wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:40 pm I look forward to going back to a no new revolver scorecard to see if the codes get reshuffled. I imagine they will.
We may be able to learn something from that too so take a note of your aging factors before, now, and then, so we can compare that at that time please.
Birdman
  • Score data EQ8-827; TU8-817; EX8-816
    EQ5-751; TI4- 800; EX2-814

20 of 20
3 years ago
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:33 pm
BrutalBodyShots
Senior AdministratorGoodwill Saturation Technique Author
BrutalBodyShots has been gardening for over 2 years.
BrutalBodyShots has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level27 Last INQMonday, May 23, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes Next Level in6 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onTuesday, May 23, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, May 23, 2024 INQ 2yr reached3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, May 23, 2024 Goal Achieved3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 7 minutes ago
Absolutely!
BrutalBodyShots
Processing