I haven't asked for a CLI yet this year because my last denial reason in the fall of 2021 was basically that my limit was as high as it could be relative to my income. Fair enough. Earlier this week I raised my income with all of my CCCs by $13k. I figured after doing that I'd give it another shot. I got the usual 7-10 day message and within 12 hours received the email with the same denial reason. I'm not sure if it takes maybe a cycle or something for an income update to stick and be considered with a CLI request? I can always try again in a month and see if there's a different result.
Amex BCP CLI denial

1 of 1
2 years ago
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm
BrutalBodyShots
Senior AdministratorGoodwill Saturation Technique Author
BrutalBodyShots has been gardening for over 2 years.
BrutalBodyShots has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level27 Last INQMonday, May 23, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 14 minutes Next Level in6 days, 10 hours, and 46 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onTuesday, May 23, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 14 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, May 23, 2024 INQ 2yr reached3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 14 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, May 23, 2024 Goal Achieved3 months, 24 days, 13 hours, and 14 minutes ago
I haven't asked for a CLI yet this year because my last denial reason in the fall of 2021 was basically that my limit was as high as it could be relative to my income. Fair enough.

Earlier this week I raised my income with all of my CCCs by $13k. I figured after doing that I'd give it another shot. I got the usual 7-10 day message and within 12 hours received the email with the same denial reason.

I'm not sure if it takes maybe a cycle or something for an income update to stick and be considered with a CLI request? I can always try again in a month and see if there's a different result.
BrutalBodyShots
Processing