Went to pay my Apple Card today and it wouldn't let me pay off the whole balance. Said I had pending charges even though everything seems to have been posted. Go all the way back to Sept 10th and I notice the Apple Watch I ordered then canceled still shows on the account and the taxes for it also show as pending. I called GS and they said there's nothing they can do but wait and sometimes things just "take longer to process". Glad I have the limit to not be bothered by a stuck pending $750 charge but it's really annoying having the card shows a balance when there isn't one.
Apple Cancelled Purchase - Pending One Month

1 of 1
2 years ago
Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:05 pm
ToxikPH
Rebel AdministratorProbably Applying for New Cards
Recent HP or new account.
Level0 Last INQFriday, August 23, 2024 Gardening For15 days, 21 hours, and 44 minutes Next Level in15 days, 2 hours, and 16 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onSaturday, August 23, 2025 INQ 1yr in11 months, 15 days, 2 hours, and 16 minutes INQ 2yr onSunday, August 23, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 11 months, 15 days, 2 hours, and 16 minutes Goal6 months Goal DateSunday, February 23, 2025 Goal In5 months, 15 days, 2 hours, and 16 minutes
Went to pay my Apple Card today and it wouldn't let me pay off the whole balance. Said I had pending charges even though everything seems to have been posted. Go all the way back to Sept 10th and I notice the Apple Watch I ordered then canceled still shows on the account and the taxes for it also show as pending. I called GS and they said there's nothing they can do but wait and sometimes things just "take longer to process". Glad I have the limit to not be bothered by a stuck pending $750 charge but it's really annoying having the card shows a balance when there isn't one.
ToxikPH
Processing