I'm wondering about the Paypal mastercard, which as far as I'm aware doesn't give you a soft pull offer. Has anyone gotten the Paypal card after comparing soft pull offers from other Synchrony cards like Walgreens, Lowes, etc, to give some clue how they compare or have any other guesses on how they'd compare, or how they compare to other bank soft limit offers like Apple or GM pre-qualifiers ? I don't know if there are different underwriting standards for different co-branded cards. I'd expect store card offers to differ from general cards, as far as I'm aware, Walgreens is the only mastercard or visa pre-qual from Synchrony that gives an offer, or are there others? Oops, actually I should say that I'd read Venmo does: but that you need an account with them for 30 days before applying for it. Thanks.
Estimating SL for Paypal using other Synchrony pre-qualifiers

1 of 1
2 years ago
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:15 pm
A default user avatar.
RealityDesigner42
Authorized Rebel
I'm wondering about the Paypal mastercard, which as far as I'm aware doesn't give you a soft pull offer. Has anyone gotten the Paypal card after comparing soft pull offers from other Synchrony cards like Walgreens, Lowes, etc, to give some clue how they compare or have any other guesses on how they'd compare, or how they compare to other bank soft limit offers like Apple or GM pre-qualifiers ? I don't know if there are different underwriting standards for different co-branded cards. I'd expect store card offers to differ from general cards, as far as I'm aware, Walgreens is the only mastercard or visa pre-qual from Synchrony that gives an offer, or are there others? Oops, actually I should say that I'd read Venmo does: but that you need an account with them for 30 days before applying for it. Thanks.
RealityDesigner42
A default user avatar.
Processing