Good Morning Rebels :greetings-waveyellow: I wanted to let y'all know that I made an announcement of Birdman's passing over at MyFico. Also, I pm'd some and they were saddened to hear the news. So just now I made the announcement and invited MF peeps to come over and express their sympathies towards the family and friends here. I'm hopeful that as they do that they'd feel at home and stick around. We can all share together and celebrate his works. Along the way, forge new friendships, while sharing our passion for credit and credit related products. Cassie what about a page dedicated to BM where peeps can send their condolences?
Birdman7

1 of 1
A year ago
Sat May 20, 2023 8:15 am
GApeachy
Seasoned Rebel
GApeachy has passed the 12 month threshold!
No scorable inquiries on file!
Level13 Last INQMonday, August 7, 2023 Gardening For1 year, 1 month, 20 hours, and 7 minutes Next Level in29 days, 3 hours, and 53 minutes on October 7th INQ 1yr onWednesday, August 7, 2024 INQ 1yr reached1 month, 20 hours, and 7 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, August 7, 2025 INQ 2yr in10 months, 30 days, 3 hours, and 53 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, August 7, 2025 Goal In10 months, 30 days, 3 hours, and 53 minutes
Good Morning Rebels :greetings-waveyellow: I wanted to let y'all know that I made an announcement of Birdman's passing over at MyFico. Also, I pm'd some and they were saddened to hear the news. So just now I made the announcement and invited MF peeps to come over and express their sympathies towards the family and friends here. I'm hopeful that as they do that they'd feel at home and stick around. We can all share together and celebrate his works. Along the way, forge new friendships, while sharing our passion for credit and credit related products. @Cassie what about a page dedicated to BM where peeps can send their condolences?
GApeachy
  • Score data EX8: 765/ TU: 765/ EQ: 764
Processing