I have asked about this a few times on 'the other site' with no responses. So, trying here. Sorry, I am cheating, just copying and pasting what I wrote there: I am very intrigued by this KrowdFit Wellness Rewards MC. Particularly the 4% CB categories. If you were to solely look at the KrowdFit site, it wouldn't be evident what qualifies for 4%. https://www.krowdfit.com/credit-card/ " 4% cash back on spending with qualifying health, wellness, medical and lifestyle partners " What is a 'partner'? (the T&C footnote does say the 4% is based in MCC, so that's good) But if you read reviews about the card on other sites (like NerdWallet https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/credit-cards/krowdfit-credit-card ), the 4% seems like it could be pretty generous, covering a good handful of categories you don't typically see in 5% CB cards. Food: Restaurants, specialty markets and “miscellaneous” food stores. Fitness: Sporting goods stores, bicycle shops, membership clubs and dance studios. Health care: Medical and dental providers, health insurance and drugstores. Wellness: Massage parlors, spa services, and health and beauty shops. Clothing: Family clothing stores, sports apparel and shoe stores. Outdoor activities: Public and private golf courses, country clubs, and sporting and recreational camps. Transportation: Including boat, motorcycle and snowmobile dealers. Discount stores: Including Walmart, Target and others. I'm especially interested in 4% at WalMart (in-store) and other discount stores, and the health insurance premiums. Granted, I already get 3% with AOD so it's only 1% more but our insurance is almost $1000/mo so I'll take $40 CB over $30, or $120 per year. :D Two of my kids are in dance studios. I like the medical and dental providers (I wonder if orthodontics qualifies?). Clothing and shoe stores is nice too. It looks like the card has some other cool benefits like a free year of KrowdFit Premium and your choice of free MyFitnessPal or Calm (not sure what any of those are). They have weekly cash giveaways. You get to see your rate and credit limit before the hard pull. Does anyone have this card or have any more information about it? Other thoughts about the card?
KrowdFit Wellness Rewards MC

1 of 1
A year ago
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:40 am
ptatohed
Seasoned Rebel
I have asked about this a few times on 'the other site' with no responses. So, trying here. Sorry, I am cheating, just copying and pasting what I wrote there: I am very intrigued by this KrowdFit Wellness Rewards MC. Particularly the 4% CB categories. If you were to solely look at the KrowdFit site, it wouldn't be evident what qualifies for 4%. https://www.krowdfit.com/credit-card/ "4% cash back on spending with qualifying health, wellness, medical and lifestyle partners" What is a 'partner'? (the T&C footnote does say the 4% is based in MCC, so that's good) But if you read reviews about the card on other sites (like NerdWallet https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/cred ... redit-card ), the 4% seems like it could be pretty generous, covering a good handful of categories you don't typically see in 5% CB cards.
  • Food: Restaurants, specialty markets and “miscellaneous” food stores. Fitness: Sporting goods stores, bicycle shops, membership clubs and dance studios. Health care: Medical and dental providers, health insurance and drugstores. Wellness: Massage parlors, spa services, and health and beauty shops. Clothing: Family clothing stores, sports apparel and shoe stores. Outdoor activities: Public and private golf courses, country clubs, and sporting and recreational camps. Transportation: Including boat, motorcycle and snowmobile dealers. Discount stores: Including Walmart, Target and others.
I'm especially interested in 4% at WalMart (in-store) and other discount stores, and the health insurance premiums. Granted, I already get 3% with AOD so it's only 1% more but our insurance is almost $1000/mo so I'll take $40 CB over $30, or $120 per year. :D Two of my kids are in dance studios. I like the medical and dental providers (I wonder if orthodontics qualifies?). Clothing and shoe stores is nice too. It looks like the card has some other cool benefits like a free year of KrowdFit Premium and your choice of free MyFitnessPal or Calm (not sure what any of those are). They have weekly cash giveaways. You get to see your rate and credit limit before the hard pull. Does anyone have this card or have any more information about it? Other thoughts about the card?
ptatohed
Processing