Got a letter in the mail a few days ago that I just opened revealing new changes to my CitiBusiness AA card. The main point of the letter seems to just say that Flex Loan offers will begin showing on business cards (I'm assuming this also applies to the business costco card) effective September 30th. Flex Loans have been fairly helpful to me personally and I know many other cards have similar options but Citi is the most flexible in my experience. Coming to business cards is huge as business owners will now have access to credit and rewards through the card but also now basically a line of credit. Will be interesting to see the APR on these as I had pointed out in another post.
Flex Loans Coming to Business Cards?

1 of 2
A year ago
Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:47 am
ToxikPH
Rebel AdministratorProbably Applying for New Cards
Recent HP or new account.
Level0 Last INQFriday, August 23, 2024 Gardening For15 days, 20 hours, and 38 minutes Next Level in15 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onSaturday, August 23, 2025 INQ 1yr in11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes INQ 2yr onSunday, August 23, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes Goal6 months Goal DateSunday, February 23, 2025 Goal In5 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes
Got a letter in the mail a few days ago that I just opened revealing new changes to my CitiBusiness AA card. The main point of the letter seems to just say that Flex Loan offers will begin showing on business cards (I'm assuming this also applies to the business costco card) effective September 30th. Flex Loans have been fairly helpful to me personally and I know many other cards have similar options but Citi is the most flexible in my experience. Coming to business cards is huge as business owners will now have access to credit and rewards through the card but also now basically a line of credit. Will be interesting to see the APR on these as I had pointed out in another post.
ToxikPH
Re: Flex Loans Coming to Business Cards?

2 of 2
8 months ago
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:54 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 38 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 22 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 22 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 22 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 22 minutes
ToxikPH wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:47 am Got a letter in the mail a few days ago that I just opened revealing new changes to my CitiBusiness AA card. The main point of the letter seems to just say that Flex Loan offers will begin showing on business cards (I'm assuming this also applies to the business costco card) effective September 30th. Flex Loans have been fairly helpful to me personally and I know many other cards have similar options but Citi is the most flexible in my experience. Coming to business cards is huge as business owners will now have access to credit and rewards through the card but also now basically a line of credit. Will be interesting to see the APR on these as I had pointed out in another post.
Chase gives me the option to use "Pay Over Time" and I have taken advantage of the loans. Used my Chase Business Ink Card three times over the last year. What they do is give me a loan rate based on the number of months I want to pay off and I choose. Appreciate the use as with moving and all there have been business expenses, and the loans help a lot. Just received an email on January 24, 2024, effective to a date in March 2024 that was so confusing it was unreal for one of my personal Chase cards. It seems they are changing the method of operating their pay overtime or whatever it is. After reading it and absorbing all the dangers involved, I will discontinue use as it is way too complicated for my infrequent simple needs. It scared me. Assume this is what was referred to in your posts for Business cards. Yes, I have one and will need to stop using the option if they make the amended account changes. Way more than my paygrade! Truly wonder if the complications are deliberate. :cry: Found another add ... I was under the impression that Chase would take from a payment enough once a month to satisfy the Pay as You Go and the rest of the payment would go against the current balance items? Well in my case they paid off the plan in two months (instead of six at 9.9%) and then charged me the going market rate of 17.49% on the large balance. This has happened twice. Let the first one go but I am BT'ing the rest and only paying Chase off to zero every month. No more Pay as You Go or whatever. I took it in the back twice and not a happy camper :mrgreen:
Dinosaur
  • Score data EQ8:808 TU8:803 EX8:799
Processing