I really regret closing my Prestige and thanks to the changes to the AA exec I don't plan on keeping it when renewal comes up. Is it still possible to PC to the Prestige or am I stuck with the Premier?
Product Change to Prestige?

1 of 2
A year ago
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:48 am
ToxikPH
Rebel AdministratorProbably Applying for New Cards
Recent HP or new account.
Level0 Last INQFriday, August 23, 2024 Gardening For15 days, 20 hours, and 34 minutes Next Level in15 days, 3 hours, and 26 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onSaturday, August 23, 2025 INQ 1yr in11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 26 minutes INQ 2yr onSunday, August 23, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 11 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 26 minutes Goal6 months Goal DateSunday, February 23, 2025 Goal In5 months, 15 days, 3 hours, and 26 minutes
I really regret closing my Prestige and thanks to the changes to the AA exec I don't plan on keeping it when renewal comes up. Is it still possible to PC to the Prestige or am I stuck with the Premier?
ToxikPH
Re: Product Change to Prestige?

2 of 2
11 months ago
Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:35 am
ptatohed
Seasoned Rebel
ToxikPH wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:48 am I really regret closing my Prestige and thanks to the changes to the AA exec I don't plan on keeping it when renewal comes up. Is it still possible to PC to the Prestige or am I stuck with the Premier?
I'm not so sure I'd be in such a hurry to want/get a $495 card! Not sure this answers your question but I did try recently to PC my DC to a (no longer available) citi Dividend card. It was not available to me. All I did was a chat and the rep listed all the cards I could PC to (I can't remember if the Prestige was one of them, sorry) so you can start a chat and find out pretty quickly. Good luck!
ptatohed
Processing