It has been years and after reading findings from others I figured I would see for myself. The report was seven pages with only two with data. All I found were 1) Personal Information such as name and addresses along with telephone numbers of Cell and Landline; 2) Security Freeze Record; and 3) Reported Information of Inquiries by others/self. That was it. No scoring or any other anything! Truth BORING. ChexSystems current practice is to retain information for five years.
Alert ChexSystems

1 of 3
8 months ago
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:38 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 18 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes
It has been years and after reading findings from others I figured I would see for myself.

The report was seven pages with only two with data.

All I found were 1) Personal Information such as name and addresses along with telephone numbers of Cell and Landline; 2) Security Freeze Record; and 3) Reported Information of Inquiries by others/self.

That was it. No scoring or any other anything!

Truth BORING.

ChexSystems current practice is to retain information for five years.
Dinosaur
  • Score data EQ8:808 TU8:803 EX8:799
Re: ChexSystems

2 of 3
7 months ago
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:57 pm
Cassie
DeveloperLoves long talks on the beach
Cassie has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level54 Last INQFriday, February 14, 2020 Gardening For4 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes Next Level in6 days, 3 hours, and 18 minutes on September 14th INQ 1yr onSunday, February 14, 2021 INQ 1yr reached3 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes ago INQ 2yr onMonday, February 14, 2022 INQ 2yr reached2 years, 6 months, 24 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes ago
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:38 pm It has been years and after reading findings from others I figured I would see for myself. The report was seven pages with only two with data. All I found were 1) Personal Information such as name and addresses along with telephone numbers of Cell and Landline; 2) Security Freeze Record; and 3) Reported Information of Inquiries by others/self. That was it. No scoring or any other anything! Truth BORING. ChexSystems current practice is to retain information for five years.
How many of these data aggregator companies have you received reports from now? Really cool to see all of your reporting on these smaller CRAs/data aggregators. A lot of people will find it interesting. I know I do.
Cassie
  • Score data EQ8:790 TU8:790 EX8:795
Re: ChexSystems

3 of 3
7 months ago
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:06 pm
Dinosaur
Seasoned RebelDinosaur
Level4 Last INQMonday, April 8, 2024 Gardening For4 months, 30 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes Next Level in3 hours and 18 minutes on September 8th INQ 1yr onTuesday, April 8, 2025 INQ 1yr in7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes INQ 2yr onWednesday, April 8, 2026 INQ 2yr in1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes Goal24 months Goal DateWednesday, April 8, 2026 Goal In1 year, 7 months, 3 hours, and 18 minutes
Cassie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:57 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:38 pm It has been years and after reading findings from others I figured I would see for myself. The report was seven pages with only two with data. All I found were 1) Personal Information such as name and addresses along with telephone numbers of Cell and Landline; 2) Security Freeze Record; and 3) Reported Information of Inquiries by others/self. That was it. No scoring or any other anything! Truth BORING. ChexSystems current practice is to retain information for five years.
How many of these data aggregator companies have you received reports from now? Really cool to see all of your reporting on these smaller CRAs/data aggregators. A lot of people will find it interesting. I know I do.
Early Warning is next ... waiting for them. Do one or two at a time as most are really less than user friendly. Wrote my high school and asked for a transcript which they promise in 24 to 48 hours. Not received it yet (eight days). Requested full military records from the Veterans Administration and I suspect it is being a pain due to a fire year's back at the main records center in your home state area. Trying to find some of my records to remember who are frozen. A progress in the works. :cry:
Dinosaur
  • Score data EQ8:808 TU8:803 EX8:799
Processing