When I go to the Equifax website, I can see all my credit report information but my targeted offers error out: https://imgur.com/a/u6d4c6P Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? Things I tried or thought of: I tried using all different devices, networks and settings including enabling all cookies/trackers, disabling all ad blockers, using "standard" installs of chrome/edge/samsung mobile browser etc. That doesn't change anything. This has been going on for at least a year. My Equifax report isn't frozen. There's no problem pulling my Equifax report, and all the information is complete and accurate. There's only one version of my name, one version of my address, one phone number, one SSN, etc., and it matches what I use everywhere. Financial institutions have no problem pulling my Equifax report. "Bank X" hard pulled my Equifax report late last year and auto-approved me. I am not opted out of pre-screened offers at optoutprescreen.com. I opted in last week just to make sure, and nothing changed. AoOA>10 years. Other issues going on: I have a few other Equifax issues going on: "Bank X" (the same one as above) has a web app that tracks my credit score using Equifax data. That app has always given an error since I opened the account late last year (just a generic red exclamation point, no detail on the error). I applied to E*TRADE early this year, and apparently they were unable to pull my Equifax data when verifying my identity. They needed me to give my social security card, which I did, and everything was fine. E*TRADE did not pull my Equifax report (no soft, no hard), and based on conversations with them and redditors (thank you u/goldensunfelix) I think they were using a different Equifax service called DTEC. I don't really care about the Equifax offers themselves, but I feel like there may be a deeper issue.
Why are my targeted offers not showing up on the Equifax website?

1 of 1
4 months ago
Fri May 10, 2024 3:05 pm
A default user avatar.
TyrannicalDuncery
Authorized Rebel
When I go to the Equifax website, I can see all my credit report information but my targeted offers error out: Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? Things I tried or thought of:
  1. I tried using all different devices, networks and settings including enabling all cookies/trackers, disabling all ad blockers, using "standard" installs of chrome/edge/samsung mobile browser etc. That doesn't change anything.
  2. This has been going on for at least a year.
  3. My Equifax report isn't frozen.
  4. There's no problem pulling my Equifax report, and all the information is complete and accurate. There's only one version of my name, one version of my address, one phone number, one SSN, etc., and it matches what I use everywhere.
  5. Financial institutions have no problem pulling my Equifax report. "Bank X" hard pulled my Equifax report late last year and auto-approved me.
  6. I am not opted out of pre-screened offers at optoutprescreen.com. I opted in last week just to make sure, and nothing changed.
  7. AoOA>10 years.
Other issues going on:
  1. I have a few other Equifax issues going on:
  2. "Bank X" (the same one as above) has a web app that tracks my credit score using Equifax data. That app has always given an error since I opened the account late last year (just a generic red exclamation point, no detail on the error).
  3. I applied to E*TRADE early this year, and apparently they were unable to pull my Equifax data when verifying my identity. They needed me to give my social security card, which I did, and everything was fine. E*TRADE did not pull my Equifax report (no soft, no hard), and based on conversations with them and redditors (thank you u/goldensunfelix) I think they were using a different Equifax service called DTEC.
I don't really care about the Equifax offers themselves, but I feel like there may be a deeper issue.
TyrannicalDuncery
A default user avatar.
Processing