So I had a friend that had a collection with these people. I made contact and knowing their hardasses and it was a pretty small collection anyway and they offered a discount so after I got them to agree to promise to remove it, we made the payment & are waiting for it to be removed from their profile. Here is some intelligence on them: they have 2 totally separate offices and each independently handles their own accounts and one does not interfere in the other. So if you have an account at one you must settle it there, if you have one or more accounts at the other, it must be settled separately with the other. One office is in Knoxville the other is in Denver. I made a contact there that’s a supervisor.
Wakefield and associates

1 of 1
3 years ago
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:35 pm
Birdman
Primer AuthorCo-Founder
Birdman has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level30 Last INQWednesday, March 2, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 6 months, 5 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes Next Level in24 days, 3 hours, and 47 minutes on October 2nd INQ 1yr onThursday, March 2, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 6 months, 5 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSaturday, March 2, 2024 INQ 2yr reached6 months, 5 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes ago
So I had a friend that had a collection with these people. I made contact and knowing their hardasses and it was a pretty small collection anyway and they offered a discount so after I got them to agree to promise to remove it, we made the payment & are waiting for it to be removed from their profile.

Here is some intelligence on them: they have 2 totally separate offices and each independently handles their own accounts and one does not interfere in the other. So if you have an account at one you must settle it there, if you have one or more accounts at the other, it must be settled separately with the other. One office is in Knoxville the other is in Denver.

I made a contact there that’s a supervisor.
Birdman
  • Score data EQ8-827; TU8-817; EX8-816
    EQ5-751; TI4- 800; EX2-814
Processing