So I have been getting those pesky three point change and I haven’t really had time to devote to looking at the data closely, but I was thinking and wanting to caution everybody again that number of accounts with a balance is one metric but bankcards with a balance is another at EQ8, at least, and could be responsible for some of the changes that haven’t been misattributed to other things, such as oh it’s not AWB because that’s a crazy number so it must be this … because no one ever looked at BWB, maybe. Can’t wait for CRADIS to be fully implemented!!
3 point change on EX8.

1 of 1
3 years ago
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:17 pm
Birdman
Primer AuthorCo-Founder
Birdman has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level30 Last INQWednesday, March 2, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 30 minutes Next Level in15 days, 10 hours, and 30 minutes on October 2nd INQ 1yr onThursday, March 2, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 30 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSaturday, March 2, 2024 INQ 2yr reached6 months, 14 days, 13 hours, and 30 minutes ago
So I have been getting those pesky three point change and I haven’t really had time to devote to looking at the data closely, but I was thinking and wanting to caution everybody again that number of accounts with a balance is one metric but bankcards with a balance is another at EQ8, at least, and could be responsible for some of the changes that haven’t been misattributed to other things, such as oh it’s not AWB because that’s a crazy number so it must be this … because no one ever looked at BWB, maybe. Can’t wait for CRADIS to be fully implemented!!
Birdman
  • Score data EQ8-827; TU8-817; EX8-816
    EQ5-751; TI4- 800; EX2-814
Processing