Grabbed my mortgage scores today. Since TU4 and EQ5 are both above 800, I don't have any negative reason statements to provide with them. EX2 on the other hand is below 800, so I get negative reason statements, as seen below: EX2.png The top 2 reason statements are there because of 4 [scoreable] inquiries and 4 new accounts within the last 9 months. My other 2 lesser reason statements aren't really any "worse" now than they were before these new accounts. Age factors are a little less, although they've more or less rebounded by now and accounts with balances are maximized, with 1 revolver and 1 installment loan currently with a balance. My EX2 maximized before the inquiries and new accounts was an 825 and right after the inquiries and new accounts reported was as low as 770. No doubt reason statements 3 and 4 were still "there" even when I was at 825, but they were omitted by the CMS. Reason statements 1 and 2 together were "worth" around 45-55 points initially, which has recovered to probably 30-35 points at this time.
EX2 789 negative statements

1 of 1
3 years ago
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:11 pm
BrutalBodyShots
Senior AdministratorGoodwill Saturation Technique Author
BrutalBodyShots has been gardening for over 2 years.
BrutalBodyShots has achieved the Garden Goal !!
Level27 Last INQMonday, May 23, 2022 Gardening For2 years, 3 months, 24 days, 12 hours, and 53 minutes Next Level in6 days, 11 hours, and 7 minutes on September 23rd INQ 1yr onTuesday, May 23, 2023 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 3 months, 24 days, 12 hours, and 53 minutes ago INQ 2yr onThursday, May 23, 2024 INQ 2yr reached3 months, 24 days, 12 hours, and 53 minutes ago Goal24 months Goal DateThursday, May 23, 2024 Goal Achieved3 months, 24 days, 12 hours, and 53 minutes ago
Grabbed my mortgage scores today. Since TU4 and EQ5 are both above 800, I don't have any negative reason statements to provide with them. EX2 on the other hand is below 800, so I get negative reason statements, as seen below:
EX2.png 89.89 KiB Viewed 58 times
The top 2 reason statements are there because of 4 [scoreable] inquiries and 4 new accounts within the last 9 months. My other 2 lesser reason statements aren't really any "worse" now than they were before these new accounts. Age factors are a little less, although they've more or less rebounded by now and accounts with balances are maximized, with 1 revolver and 1 installment loan currently with a balance. My EX2 maximized before the inquiries and new accounts was an 825 and right after the inquiries and new accounts reported was as low as 770. No doubt reason statements 3 and 4 were still "there" even when I was at 825, but they were omitted by the CMS. Reason statements 1 and 2 together were "worth" around 45-55 points initially, which has recovered to probably 30-35 points at this time.
BrutalBodyShots
Processing